Monday, October 4, 2010

Stuck like glue

Today is Monday, October 4. Holy cow its already October? Where has the past year gone? Monday's are not my favorite day of the week but today has actually been pretty good so far. I may be getting ahead of myself as its only 9:47, oh well. John Mayer is playing on my Pandora and thats making it even more wonderful.

I spent the weekend with J at the beach since he couldn't come home this weekend. He had to work on Saturday which sucked so I spent a lot of the day cleaning up his room and watching Jersey Shore and the Clemson game. Don't judge me. I got J a new North Face Jacket for his 25th birthday which is this Thursday and I gave it to him this weekend since I won't be seeing him til late Friday night. The rest of the weekend we were lazy and stayed in our PJ's and just spent time together, it was nice! We had serious discussions on where we would move if we end up having to because of his job and we've narrowed it down to anywhere in NC or SC, TX, FL and VA. We have family in all those states and we dont' want to go just anywhere. My mission this week is to find him more job opportunities so he can come home to me :) We've started to tithe as well and give back to the Lord what he's blessed us with and I can already see how God has been blessing us becuase of it.

Work has been incredible lately. I have so much stuff going on and the Lord is really blessing me with commissions to say the least. I have a lot in the works right now and the 4th quarter is already off to a tremendous start! Hopefully I can keep the momentum going until January 1.

Roomate and I have been having a lot of fun together and I really hope it continues. She's back to herself and I couldn't be more thankful!

Prayers that this week will go by quickly are much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment