Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Feels like today...

My favorite things about this week so far:

1.) My 4th quarter meeting went swimmingly and I am very encouraged
2.) It was freezing outside this morning and I am so thankful for Fall :)
3.) Sleep over tonight at Rachel's
4.) J called me on his luch break- this doesn't happen often
5.) J has scheduled 3 interviews for Monday, I am so proud of him!
6.) Chatted with my mother and for once it was a great conversation
7.) I'm going to the Melting Pot tonight for the first time ever for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser
8.) Finally, Pandora let me listen to her again on my work computer i.e. John Mayer has been serenading me all day
9.) Spent time with my sister last night and I showed her the engagement ring I am in love with
10.) Roomate burned me the new One Repulic CD and I'm playing it on repeat in my car since I finally remembered to bring it to the Honda
11.) J is coming home this weekend!
12.) We might go to Scarowinds this weekend
13.) God answers prayers on a daily basis

No comments:

Post a Comment