Friday, September 17, 2010

Flying

Its been a busy past week and I seriously can't believe its already Friday but thank the Lord for miracles! J comes home tonight after a seriously long week at the beach job site, I can't wait to see him!

Work has been pretty nutty this week and has stressed me out way more than normal. My boss says I need to learn to let stuff roll off my back... I'm learning, slowly. We calculated it and I think I have made my 3rd quarter which is truly a blessing because I am in serious need of the commission it will bring!
I found this in my York office last week and it came on a day when it was much needed, seems like God didn't let me find til just the right time! I love little surprises like this from J. He's very, very sneaky sir.


I bought a cute little purple Nine West bag from Ross to carry all my crap in instead of asking J to hold everything. Plus with the new huge phone it helps as well. I was so proud of my purchase, it was even on sale!

The roomate and I went to meet Nicholas Sparks but were turned away since we have already purchased our books previously from Walmart. The people at the Barnes and Noble at the Arboretum were jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment