Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh John Mayer...

Seriously, he's my work boyfriend these days.

WORK: Anyways I'm so thankful that this week is over and I can have some fun this weekend. Work has been stressful this week and next week won't be any easier as I am heading up a deboule truck in two different papers. (PS a double truck is two pages all the way across in the newspaper) Plus I'm stressing about making goal- I cutting it a lot closer than I would like so it makes me nervous.

FIANCE: He's coming home from Durham this today and he's home til Monday morning, yay!

FAMILY: J and Brian are installing my parents new heater tomorrow so while the boys are busy my mom and mother in law want to go wedding dress shopping! Hopefully my sister and Jessica can come as well. Tonight we're going to J's cousin's Family engagement party and I'm kind of excited about it. We haven't seen everyone in quite sometime!

ROOMATE: She cooked some scrumptious chicken alfredo this week and I love her for sharing it with me. I think we're carving pumpkins next week with Rachel and I'm super pumped for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment