Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hump Day

Its Wednesday so a Happy Hump Day to you! Today's been a weird one but I've sold some and I need a break for a few minutes so I stole this from my roomate :)

1. Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Call 911 and give the location and leave.

2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
Jokingly ask her if she wants a drink... :)

3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
This lady on the phone the other day from a company that we work with

4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
A DIY Bridal book

5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
Haven't been on a scale in a while- praying for a loss though

6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
Puffs

7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you have to say ?
Its a normal occurance

8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What's his name?
Cade

9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What's her name?
Lillia Jewel

10. What are you craving right now?
My Bed, ha.

11. What was the last thing you cried about?
When I got engaged on Sunday night!

12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I usually put it in the "Take a penny, Leave a penny..."

13. What color is your tissue box?DO
Don't have one

14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
Nope

15. What was the last voicemail you received about?
A client calling to schedule an appointment

16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
Nope just deleted them

17. Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year?
I honestly can't think of a time- well except when J and I wanted Paranormal Activity

18. Do you wear a name tag at work?
Nope

19. What kind of car do you want?
An Audi SUV, black.

20. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?Q
Either Nacho's or a quesedilla

21. Have you ever had a garage sale?
My mom has and I helped

22. What color is your iPod?
Silver

23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Bud Light

24. Are you happy right now?
Of course!

25. Who came over to your house last?
J before he went to work

26. Do you drink beer?
Am I American? Am I from the South? Of course I do.

27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Haha, nope but thats because I sort of am by my Dad.

28. What is your favorite key on your key chain?
My car key

29. What was the last movie you watched at home?
The Wedding Date with Debra Messing

30. What is in your pocket?
I don't have any pockets on today

31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
My roomate :)

32. Where do you hurt?
I'm starting to get a headache actually

33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?
Heck no, I hate stuffed animals

34. What's something fun you did today?
Something invovling a garage :)

35. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
Clearance, I'm such a bargain shopper.

36. When is your birthday?
January16

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
A turtle thing my mom and sister gave me

38. How many states in the US have you been to?
14

39. What kind of milk do you drink?
1%

40. What are you going to do after this?
Back to work, this is my break!

41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
J, we went to TJ Maxx on Sunday before our movie date

42. What is something you need to go shopping for?
Winter/Fall work clothes... wedding stuff... Christmas presents

43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?
nope

44. What kind of car do your parents drive?
A Honda Van and a Tahoe

45. Are you rich?
Nope but I am blessed

46. What color is your couch?
Tan

48. What famous person do you look like?
I don't think I look like anyone famous

49. Does someone like you right now?
Yes! My fiance!

50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?
Pass :) Not preggers

51. Favorite pop-tart flavor?
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon

52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
Nope

53. What are your plans for the weekend?
Reynolds Family Party and to see Jack Ass 3 in 3D with J

54. Do you like the color green?
Sure!

55. When was the last time you wore clothing belonging to someone of the opposite gender?
I steal J's T-shirts and some of his ball shorts a lot.

56. Last restaurant you went to?
Taco Bell, does that even count?

57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
8

58. Do you swear at your parents?
Nope

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Yes, He's texting me!

60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
More than I would like to admit.

61. What is your ringtone?
Rascal Flatts and Corey Smith

62. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping and Dreaming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment