Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Its getting closer


Holy cow, can football season get here already?! Its become my favorite time of the year :)
Saturday, September 4 at 3:30 Clemson vs. North Texas


I went to Grams for dinner last night. She made pot roast, cole slaw and squash casserole (yuck) obviously I loved everything but the casserole, ha. My unlce and his newest model of a girlfriend was there. I think they're engaged, she had a diamond ring on her left hand on her ring finger-- Grams and Mom laughed when I asked and they both said he was dumb. Ladies and Gentlemen, if he gets married this will fourth marriage. I just don't understand, I only want to do it once with the best man I know.

Grams talked to me a lot about stages of life last night and how I need to savor every moment of the next stage when Jeremy and I get engaged. She says the time flies and then its on to babies, etc. and we need to cherish the time we have as just us. I'm so very excited about becoming Jeremy's wife one day :) I'm also cherishing the time now where we aren't engaged and we're just dating, I didn't realize before but this is so much fun! Just being with each other is all we really want. His job has really made me realize that the only thing I want is to be close to him all the time and whether we get married tomorrow or two years from now I'm just thankful that I'm with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment