Monday, August 23, 2010

Big Blue Tractor

This past weekend has been one of the best weekend's for me in a very long time! Jeremy has been home since Thursday night and we've gotten to spend a lot of much needed time together. I haven't realized how much I've been missing him until he comes home for longer than two days and with him leaving today, this has been the hardest time yet. We're praying and searching hard for him a job here at home or atleast somewhere where he is stationary and we can make a home for us. We're so thankful for his current job but being away from each other really stinks :(

Friday night we went out with everyone for Brian Eves Birthday on Friday night and has a really great time! While we started out at Black Finn we were quickly informed that girls could drink for free at Suite so we headed over there to drink for free til 11 and had a great time, I even got a hot pink coozie out of the deal. Happy Birthday Brian!


Also its apparent that the bouncer taking the below picture- sucks.


Finally got the camera cord from Jeremy so I could upload some pictures from the past few weeks. I've decided we haven't taken many pictures in the past six months and this needs to change, he is not so thrilled about this.



Saturday we ended up at Carowinds with my little brother Carson and his friend Justin. I was outnumbered for the whole day and discovered that little boys like to hit each other a lot. We got some pizza and hung out with Mom afterwards and watched Furry Vengence, ha.

Sunday was church day and we went to the early service where Pastor Steven talked about what it really means to invite someone to church. Very powerful message and a really cool theme for the next few weeks. We cleaned up at Jeremy's house and Jeremy did a lot of cleaning in his room while I lounged around :) We played out on his Dad's new tractor in the way back part of the property. Apparently its a man thing to knock trees down? I don't know but I rode along for over an hour and had a blast just hanging out and basically doing nothing, ha. Jeremy even said, "I hope when we're old you'll still do things like this with me." I pray that we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment