Tuesday, August 10, 2010

7 hour drive...

This past weekend I journey, literally, to Trenton, GA to see Sheila D. Moore become Sheila M. Price. I was the guest book attendant, ha. We played Flip Cup, even the bride and groom played a few rounds and as always, I was CHAMPION :)




Work has been wierd this week, I haven't been really motivated which sucks when you're a sales rep. I scheduled my FIRST ever Direct Mail piece for Carolina Dance, its a cute little Post Card for their Registration and Open House this week and next. My goals have gone up since my semi promotion and I'm a little nevous to see how this month comes out honestly. I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed but I don't think its anything I can't handle, I just have to get a grip on Lake Wylie and I'll be fine. I really need to work out of only one office, the double office thing is kind of confusing. I'm going to try to clean up the office at Lake Wylie today and maybe move some stuff over there during this week.


My sweet boyfriend is gone to NY for the week for work. He'll be back at some point on Sat. I'm missing him a lot, the traveling thing has really started to sink in with me in the past week and it's no fun. We're so thankful to the Lord for the job but we're praying he'll reveal his plan for Jeremy's work life in His time!

No comments:

Post a Comment