Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cool kids

Jeremy and I have made our first BIG purchase as a couple, we got a phone plan together! It's a pretty big deal to each of us and a huge start to our commiting to one another for the long haul :) We now have Sprint becaused they offered us such a great deal with phone plans and since currently I am the only one of the two us using our plan, I couldn't be happier. Jeremy will be activating his phone on Friday afternoon when he gets back in town. We purchased the new HTC Evo and the thing is freakin incredible, I don't know how I lived without such a phone before and I've only had it for two days.

I am currently one of the cool kids with my phone, ha. It's funny though, this is my first purchase of an 'in' phone. I've really only ever had ones that were cheap since A.) Mom and Dad bought my first one and B.) since I have bought every phone since then. But Jeremy and I wanted to sort of 'splurge' on these and believe me and was a super big splurge if I do say so. The cool thing is we can video chat with these phones so I can see him when he's gone, HUGE factor in why we bought them.

My sister comes home from Africa today! Going to meet her at the Airport tonight!!!

Sheila's wedding is Saturday and I'm going on a date with my best friend Red :)

1 comment:

  1. After Monday we can video chat too :). It makes me sad that your shirt didn't get sent to you btw. Kris and us splurge on phones but not getting Internet in our home or cable. Yeah we are backwards haha.ily

    ReplyDelete