Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ridiculous...

Happy Wednesday to everyone! The past week has literally flown by and I can't believe its already the middle of the work week, but praise the Lord for that.

Work: I didn't end up meeting my August goal, which stunk. But Mary and I think I can make up for it in September, its looking that this month is going to ROCK! I'm very excited and its got me really pumped up to work as hard as I can to do it to make my entire quarter goal. Its been a process getting used to working in Lake Wylie AND York/Clover but I'm slow but surely adjusting and its been incredible so far. The Best of the Lake is coming up and I'm hoping to get $4000 out of it for the paper!

Home: I had a make up consultation last night with Angie Hawkins, a Mary-Kay consultant. She does wedding make up for the bride and brides mades the day of the wedding at a pretty dicounted rate as compared to others that I've talked to. She's a great sales(wo)man as well and I realized that there is a lot I can learn from her as well as show Mom with her jewlery business. Rachel and J's Mom came over and it was a lot fun just to hang out, I haven't been doing that enough recently with people. I've become quite the homebody in the past few weeks. Amber invited me over for dinner tonight and I am so excited to see her as its been a few weeks!

Love: J is working near Wilmington, NC this week on an army base and he has been in the heat a lot, he's been exhausted all week especially since he's been going into work every day at 6am. Hurricane Earl is approaching where they are pretty quickly but we're praying that the storm goes away completely so he can get in some good overtime this week. I'm also not sure when he's coming either, which really flat out sucks especially since Labor Day weekend is this weekend and I get Monday off. Earlier this week, he had me go and look at some rings that Stacey suggested we go and look at and I think I've found THE RING! I've also decided I'm tired of looking at rings and that from here on out he gets to decide, ring shopping is very overwhelming for me. I gave him two options and I've left it in his hands, I know that he'll make the right decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment