Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Short

So, it seems I've started to only blog once a week. I'm going to try to change that, key word is try. How have you been? Its Wednesday again and I can't believe we are already on 'hump' day. Few things to sum up the past week:

1.) Praise the Lord for Labor Day and the long weekend, much needed and appreciated. We went to the Cabin this weekend and shot guns and rode four wheelers. I felt like a true red neck but we discovered I'm very much the sharp shooter with a .22 and a scope, ha.

2.) My Slim Fast diet, not going so smoothly. I get hungry a lot. And I cheat on Slim Fast, a lot. Ugh, I'm praying for dedication and perservation.

3.) I got a new roomate yesterday, my roomate Stephanie got a dog. He's a teacup chihauhau and she has decided to name him Mr. Big.

4.) Work has been a little discouraging. Mary told me that our publisher thinks I'm being spread too thin because percentages are down. After looking at everything its only because some of our big hitters have pulled out and I'm not even handeling those. Oh well, there's a reason they've given me this position and I'm trying my hardest. Mary and I figured out that I need to make 18% more in September in order to make the 3rd quarter, prayers are much appreciated!

5.) Finally, J's company has rented their workers a beach house to stay in for the specific job sit they're on and each of the guys has their own room.I'm taking a half day on Friday and a half day on Monday and heading to the beach on Friday at noon and coming back on Monday morning and coming straight to work! I'm so excited to see him and get a little bit of time away from home, otherwise I wouldn't see Jeremy for over 2 weeks, which would stink really badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment