Monday, July 19, 2010

John Mayer & a power outage?!

Amber Polk got free tickets to the incredible John Mayer on Friday, needless to say I was in bliss for most of Friday. It can't get much better than listening to John Mayer with one of your girlfriends and drinking some beer-- that makes me sound like a redneck who has good taste in music, ha.
Jeremy's grandmother let me and Jessica go through all of her clothes and shoes and everything, which by the way everything is brand new, and pick out some stuff we liked to take home. Luckily, Grandma Jo and I have the exact same sized shoe and I got some an amazing pair of brown cowboy boots and a neat pair of red ones too. The teal shoes are Ked's of sorts and I think they'll look good under some jeans.

Sunday night the power went out about 1.5 mile radius around our apartment. I'm a freak if you didn't know and I CANNOT sleep without a fan on, it just doesn't happen. So I ventured out to my parent's last night in order to be able to sleep. Steph says she woke up at 2:30 and the power was back on. Although my camera phone sucks, I'm holding a candle below thats one of those emergency candles, Red gave it to me when we lived in our old apartment.

In other freakin GREAT news: Jeremy's working in town this week!! And, he gets to come to White Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment