Saturday, July 10, 2010

God is good, all the time


After tons of prayer and search over the past year, this incredibly handsome man of mine got a fantastic job! We found out on Friday and we have been all smiles ever since and I am so proud of him I could burst. He's working as a Foreman's Apprentice for Enterprise Electrical & Mechanical. He'll be working under our good friend Brian Eves and is thrilled about it. He will be traveling a good deal for a while but hopefully be home every weekend. Its going to be tough for a time but I know that together we are strong enough that we're going to support each other through it all :) Praise the Lord for his blessing and for being faithful to us as we are to Him!
The week's been crazy busy and I'm just relaxing this weekend with my love! I'll catch you all up next week.
God never fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment