Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Good morning Blog world, how the heck are you? Its been a busy couple of days since Jeremy left and I'm so thankful to the Lord for that because I'm the type of person that needs to stay busy in order to get my mind off of things. BUT I am so sleepy today.

Monday night I had a reunion with Ms. Amber Polk... I haven't seen her in over two months as she has been MIA and Rachel came over too. I cooked Lemon Peppered Spiced Talapia with Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice and Rachel brought over a Green Bean Steamer, it was incredible! Great girl time with some wine!

Yesterday, Rachel and I went to Chili's in Ayrsley's for some good dinner and a conversation and afterwards we watched the FINAL episode of The Hills. Was anyone else as disappointed as I was? I've watched that show for years and I love watching all of the drama unfold on national television but the last episode left more than a lot to be desired. You could have watched the preview and not even wated your time watching the entire episode, that bad. I'm sure MTV has a reason for it though, they always have something up their sleeve to keep my generation entertained.

While I have been busy trying to keep myself from being sad that Jeremy is gone this first week, he has been frustrated with me being so busy he can't talk to me. So tonight instead of going to Eclipse with Rachel for $5, I'm going to stay home for some R&R and talk with my sweetheart on the phone! He is having some trouble adjusting to life on the road and I should have sensed it but I just didn't for some reason. I'm very used to being alone but its a lot different when you're in a hotel room as soon as you get off of work to when you go back to work the next morning. I'm trying to think of things we can do to make sure that we stay as connected as always with each other. Suggestions anyone?

Sidenote: There may or may not be some great things happening at work, I'll keep you posted when I know more but please say a prayer-- it could be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment