Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seasons change...

I'm coming to realize that some people in your life are only supposed to be there for a season and that really stinks. I don't have many close friends-- not that I ever had a huge group of people I share everything with to begin with but still, the numbers are dwindling at a very rapid pace.

The girls I thought would be in my life forever and slowly but surely fading away and doing their own thing. While I applaud them in their ventures, it absolutely sucks when I feel like I try and make an effort to see them and work with their schedules and they never seem to have ANY time what so ever. I was even told to not "get an attitude."

I'm hoping that this is a seasonal thing from the Lord-- maybe its a lesson for me to completely trust in Him and have as a friend. I'm so thankful for Jeremy as he is my love and my best friend.

I'm in a weird place in my life right now it seems. While I have either married friends or single friends, none of my friends are in a dating situation life I am and its hard for them to relate to me I guess. I have no inbetween friends!! I'm struggling with it, plain and simple.

In other news: my fasting of the radio is going good and its tough too. I'm enjoying spending time with the Lord!

"God, the one and only I'll wait as long as he says. Everything I hope for comes from him, so why not? He's solid rock under my feet, breathing room for my soul, I'm set for life." Psalm 62: 5-6
This has been my this verse for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment