Friday, June 25, 2010

"...love is unstoppable." -Rascal Flatts

Aren't you glad its Friday? I know I am as this has been a very long week. Work has been pretty busy and I haven't had much time to slack off. But next week I am going to kick my Summerfest Special sections tail! I have to get $8,000 into it which makes me nervous so please say a prayer :)

I'm house sitting and semi babysitting this weekend/next week for my parent's neighbors. I got $100 which is a wonderful blessing! Tonight I'm taking them to stay at my apartment for a sleep over with swimming and then we're hitting up the $1.50 theater to see The Last Song. My little brother is going to tag along too, I don't get to spend much time with him since he is on a traveling soccer team.

Both of the girls are going to stay with a friend tomorrow so that I can go to the Rascal Flatts concert with girlfriends! I am so freakin excited about it, Dad's even letting me take the Tahoe. If you know the Commander you know that he doesn't like to let anyone drive his car but for some reason he said ok; it was a pleasant surprise to say the least.

I'm missing my other half... he's working all weekend which is great, we need the money for sure. BUT it still stinks, I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of him this evening either before or after the movie tonight. Clemson is playing UCS tonight in the College World Series so therefore its guys night :) Oh and PS GO CLEMSON!!

I bought some fun sunglasses yesterday and two new shirts for this weekend, I was in need of some sort of black sunglasses as my regulars are brown Steve Madden's.
I got these at FOREVER 21 for $5.80

No comments:

Post a Comment