Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Say We instead of I

I cleaned out and organized my closet last night and I must say I'm super proud of it and myself-- if you know me at all you know I'm not the most organized but I'm slowly but surely becoming so much better :) You should see my desk at work, it looks awesome ha!
Work is busy and one of my biggest ads for the month which means I may not be making my 100% goal which is really going to stink...but on the bright side July is looking pretty good! We had an adoption shower yesterday for my boss since she and her husband are adopting a 4 year old boy named EJ. I bought him the Thomas the Train movie and I wrapped it in newspaper. I was pleased with it!!
I'm ready for the weekend...The girls and I are going to the Rascal Flats Concert on Saturday!! Livenation.com had tickets for only $10 for 1 day, pretty sweet deal. And I'm house sitting for my parent's neighbors from Thurs-Mon and Shorty is getting paid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment