Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Greetings...

Hello I'm April. I work, live & play in Upper State South Carolina. Please excuse any spelling errors because although I am a college graduate it seems that spelling just didn't come naturally neither did math it seems.

Today is Tuesday and its one of my easy days at work. I am an account executive for a daily and weekly newspaper. I love it most days and I hate it all the rest. Sales is a very stressful proffession and I'm still trying to figure out if this is what I want to do for the rest of my life since I've only been out of school for 1 entire year as of next week.

I have lots of deadlines coming up with work, Western Watch is coming out in June but my deadline for all ad sales is next week. They've set my $$ goal for $12,000. We'll see how that one turns out. Graduation Tab comes out in May for all the current seniors at the two local high schools, my $$ goal is $4,000.

I've recently decided that all old men are mean- this comes from dealing with them at work as it seems thats all my territory has to offer is old men who think they always need things their way.

I have missed having my newspaper column like I did in college at The Skyliner, so I've decided to start back in blog form. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Blogging at 6:58 in the am that is hardcore! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it wasn't then. It was at like 10 this morning... there's no way I'm that hardcore.

    ReplyDelete