Wednesday, April 28, 2010

As we go on, we remember...

...All the times we had together

So today, I walked the halls of my high school in search of my old yearbook teacher Mrs. Infante to pick up the senior pictures that will be put in my newspaper. Its amazing how much it has stayed the same and how much it has really changed in the past 5 years. So many memories flooded back to me as I walked through the doors in to the office and then from there through the Cougar den and just thinking of how things were not so long ago. Friends, relationships, yearbook, broadcasting, clothes, jobs, teachers... I kind of missed the simplicity of high school while there. We go through high school thinking we are so old and can take on the world, when in reality we are still just babies basically until we go through atleast 1 year of college. I've grown so much since high school.


Look at my visitor's pass :)

Its such a hard concept for me to grasp that I graduated 5 whole years ago from high school and an entire year ago I was about to graduate from college. Its amazing to see where God has taken me in the past year, from Greenville being a secretary to back home here in Rock Hill as an account executive. I'm so thankful that I am one of the lucky few who was able to get a job as soon as I graduated, God has truly blessed me in the past year and a half. I'm not always thankful and I hate that my human nature gets in the way of realizing what all God has done for me.

1 comment:

  1. I don't need a visitor's pass for my high school, and all the kids have to answer me using "sir." Fact.

    ReplyDelete